- Who we are
- Objectives, functions and powers
- AFMA Annual Reports
- Legislation and policy
- About our fisheries
- Tenders and other partnership opportunities
AFMA strives to be a flexible, learning and thinking organisation with a focus on continuous improvement. We employ highly skilled and motivated staff who are committed both to excellence in managing the Commonwealth’s fisheries resources and to achieving our missions and goals.
We recognise the performance and commitment of our staff is central to our success as a world leading fisheries management organisation and seek to provide an environment in which staff can reach their full potential.
AFMA is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Staff are employed under the Public Service Act 1999. All applicants must be Australian citizens.
Apply for a job at AFMA
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information