- Who we are
- Objectives, functions and powers
- AFMA Annual Reports
- Legislation and policy
- About our fisheries
- Tenders and other partnership opportunities
Graduate employment and development program
AFMA has partnered with our Portfolio Agency Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) for the 2014 Graduate Development Program (GDP).
For more information about the program please go to the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry website.
Applications for the program close on 17 April 2013.
The Recruitment Officer
Australian Fisheries Management Authority
Telephone: (02) 6225 5444
Facsimile: (02) 6225 5500
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information