Our commitment to accessibility
We are committed to making our online information accessible to all our website visitors and will be improving our websites to meet the Australian Government web accessibility requirements.
All new or revised content published on this website will be accessible within the limitations of the web based system/platform and where practicable.
We are aware that a number of documents on our website are only available in PDF format. These documents may be historical or documents created or owned by others provided to us and only available in PDF format. Where possible and practicable, new or revised documents will be available in multiple accessible formats.
The below links may help if you do not have an application that can open a file on our website;
- The AGIMO PDF Reader page - links to a number of free PDF reader applications.
- Apache OpenOffice - a free office application able to open common office document formats.
- Office Online File Converters and Viewers - Microsoft solution – opens new Microsoft Office file formats on older versions of Office.
If you would like a copy of the AFMA Web Accessibility Action Plan, please contact AFMA Communications at email@example.com
If you are unable to access or read information on our website, please contact us and we will provide you an alternate version in a format that you are able to read.
Please call our Communications team on 1300 723 621 or email the name of the document and/or a link to the URL and your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information