- AFMA Update
- Other news
- Media releases
- Ministers’ media releases
- Past AFMA publications
- Media contacts
2010 Media releases
Disclaimer: The content on this page and other AFMA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
The following table lists AFMA media releases in 2010.
To regularly receive media releases by email please visit our subscription page.
- New legislation to combat illegal fishing and improve fisheries management - 22 November 2010, Minister and Parliamentary Secretary
- Collaborative fisheries management and regulatory simplification - 29 September 2010, Parliamentary Secretary Dr Mike Kelly
- Illegal fishing vessel caught in Australian fishing zone - 11 January 2010, AFMA and Customs and Border Protection
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information