- Publications and forms
- Teachers and students
- Image library
- Fishing techniques
- Fish species
- Illegal fishing
- Environment and sustainability
- Scenic images
- Research and data
Client Service Charter
Our Client Service Charter informs stakeholders and clients of the standards of service they can expect in their dealings with us. The Client Service Charter process provides an avenue for clients to comment on our performance and a means to address concerns if they believe we are not meeting our service standards.
- Who is this Client Service Charter for?
- The service you can expect from us
- Your rights
- Your responsibilities
- How to make a complaint
- Compliments and feedback
- Review of AFMA decisions
A PDF format of our Client Service Charter (PDF, 88kb) is available.
For a hard copy of our Client Service Charter please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call AFMA Direct on 1300 723 621.
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information