- 28-Day Quota Reconciliation in AFMA’s Fisheries
- Fee for Service Arrangements
- Online services
- AFMA’s video tutorials
- Service One
- Publications and forms
- Notices and announcements
- Licensing and quota management
- Vessel Monitoring Systems
- Logbooks and catch disposal
- The Observer Program
- MACs and RAGs
2012 – 13 levy arrangements
AFMA sent out the Guide to Levy Arrangements for 2012-13 and a letter to all concession holders on 20 December 2012.
This guide details the financial arrangements associated with the management and research levies for all Commonwealth fisheries. The guide also describes the payment arrangements AFMA can offer to assist concession holders.
AFMA has now sent management and research levies for 2012-13 to all concession holders.
If you have any questions about your levies invoice and how fees are calculated please contact your fishery manager as listed on each fishery’s web page.
If you have queries relating to the payment of levies, please contact AFMA Licensing on 1300 723 621 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding payment options and entering into arrangements to pay please refer to the Guide to Levy Arrangements for 2012-13 or call Licensing on 1300 723 621
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information