- 28-Day Quota Reconciliation in AFMA’s Fisheries
- Fee for Service Arrangements
- Online services
- AFMA’s video tutorials
- Service One
- Publications and forms
- Notices and announcements
- Licensing and quota management
- Vessel Monitoring Systems
- Logbooks and catch disposal
- The Observer Program
- MACs and RAGs
Review of scientific & economic information arrangements
19 December 2011
At its meeting on 26 October 2011, the AFMA Commission considered a report from an expert panel (Mr I. Cartwright, Ms J. Goddard, Mr M. O’Brien, Dr D. Smith, Mr D. Galeano and Dr A. Penney) that reviewed how AFMA obtains and uses scientific and economic information to support decisions on fisheries management.
Advice to Stakeholders
The Commsssion’s decision on the report was conveyed to all MAC and RAG Chairs in a letter dated 6 December 2011 (see link below). Also, advice of the decision was conveyed to all AFMA stakeholders via an article in AFMA Update during the week commencing 19 December 2011.
AFMA is now implementing the Commission’s decision on the Report of the Expert Panel.
Telephone: (02) 6225 5342
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery to Protect Dolphins
- Draft Shark Plan 2
- Changes in the Gillnet, Hook and Trap Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery Management arrangements booklet 2011
- Freedom of Information