Observer services FAQs
- What is the purpose of the Observer Program?
- Am I required to carry an Observer
- Observer coverage: East coast southern bluefin tuna season
- Observer coverage: Heard Island & McDonald Islands Fishery and the Macquarie Island Toothfish Fishery
- Observer coverage: High Seas
- What are the fees involved with carrying an Observer?
- What are the requirements of operators when carrying an Observer
- What happens if I refuse or fail to carry an Observer
There is a fee-for-service when an observer is placed onboard a boat. For fishery specific Observer fees information please contact the Manager of the Observer Program on (02) 6225 5555 during business hours.