On this page
AFMA does not undertake research in house. Rather, it outsources research through the following process:
- Resource Assessment Groups (RAGs) and Management Advisory Committees (MACs) identify the research needs for the financial year in an annual research plan after reviewing the five year strategic fishery research plans.
- The AFMA Research Committee evaluates proposals submitted against AFMA’s five year strategic research plan for their need, feasibility and likelihood of contributing to improved management for the relevant fishery.
- email@example.com using the AFMA research application template
- Download the AFMA Research Milestone Report template (DOCX)
- Download the AFMA Visual Style Guide (PDF)
|AFMA Research Committee’s (ARC) annual funding cycle|
Page last updated: 11/02/2023