Amendments to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) introduced an Information Publication Scheme which requires Australian Government agencies to publish certain information on a website from 1 May 2011.
The purpose of this website is to ensure AFMA fulfils the requirements of the scheme by allowing you to search and access the information the agency is required to publish.
Some of the information you can find on this website includes:
- AFMA’s Information Publication Plan (PDF, 70 KB) – AFMA’s plan on how we propose to implement and administer the Information and Publication Scheme
- AFMA’s organisational structure and functions and powers
- details of statutory appointments
- AFMA’s annual reports
- current agency consultations
- information AFMA routinely provides to Parliament
- AFMA’s Disclosure Log
- operational information
- our finances
- our priorities
- our lists
If you are unable to easily access our Information Publication Scheme documents and or information please send all feedback to FOI@afma.gov.au