Expression of interest for AFMA Commissioner positions
Applications are open for up to seven part-time commissioner positions for the Australian Management (AFMA) Commission.
AFMA is responsible for the efficient management and sustainable use of Commonwealth fish resources on behalf of the Australian community.
Applicants must have high level expertise in one of the following fields:
- Fisheries management
- Matters relating to recreational or Indigenous fishing
- Fishing industry operations
- Natural resource management
- Business or financial management
- Public sector administration or governance.
Successful candidates will be appointed for up to five years.
Find out more and apply on the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry website.
Applications close 11 June.